ONE (1) RECONDTIONED FMC MODEL 210 FIRE SUPPRESSION TRACK VEHICLE!
- Year of Manufacture: 1976
- Year of Recondition: 2013 Hours since Recondition: 0
SELLING PRICE.....Price on Request
Machine specifications...... FOB: Nelson, B.C. Canada
- Wildfire Suppression attachment....
- 1200 US gallon water tank - high pressure fire pump
c/w foam system & volume filler pump.
- Detroit Diesel Model 6V-53 (195 HP) Engine
- Clark 28000 Series Powershift Transmission
- Standard Decking Blade
- Hydraulic controlled steering differential
- Planetary Final Drives
- Screen enclosed ROPS Cab
- FMC style tracks - Reconditioned
- Torsion bar Suspension
- Roadwheels & Idler Wheels
Machine completely checked/repaired as required/serviced and pre-delivered
- New Paint - Appearance excellent!
WARRANTY......FOB: Designated Shop
Machine: 30 days/200 hours
Tracks: 4 months/500 hours (pro-rated)
NOTE: All prices shown are "No Trade" prices!