FMC/KMC TRACK VEHICLE REBUILD PROGRAM!
KMC/KOOTRAC has been rebuilding FMC/KMC High Speed Steel Track (HSST) Vehicles for the past 34 years. When we remanufacture/recondition a used FMC or KMC Track Vehicle, we combine many different new, reman or good used parts and components from our very large parts inventory. We are known worldwide as being the FMC/KMC Track Vehicle "EXPERTS"! THIS IS OUR ONLY BUSINESS!!!
We assemble these machines as per specific customer requirements and price range. All machines will be in excellent operating condition as well as having a very acceptable appearance c/w new paint.
You have our guarantee that all machines have been repaired, serviced and a pre-delivery inspection completed prior to shipment. All KMC machines carry a parts and service warranty, some greater than others, depending on customer requests and type of machine assembled (new, remanufactured, reconditioned or used).
EACH REMANUFACTURED & RECONDITIONED MACHINE CARRIES A REVISED SERIAL NUMBER DENOTING YEAR OF REMANUFACTURE OR RECONDITION..
KMC DESIGNATION/CLASSIFICATION OF
NEW, REMANUFACTURED, RECONDITIONED & USED MACHINES
1. NEW: Machines assembled with new/lastest designed components and material.
2. REMANUFACTURED: Machines assembled with all components completely dismantled, evaluated, repaired to “as new” specifications (using original, remanufactured or, if necessary, new parts). Re-assembled, tested, painted and pre-delivered. **- New components, such as tracks & sprockets, torsion bars, roadwheels and idler wheels can be installed at purchasers request – Pricing and warranties adjusted as required.
3. RECONDITIONED: Machines assembled with all components inspected, evaluated, repaired as required (using original, remanufactured or good, used parts) then re-assembled, tested, painted and pre-delivered.
4. USED: All machines inspected, evaluated, repaired as required, tested, painted and pre-delivered.
FMC/KMC TRACK VEHICLE MAJOR COMPONENTS..
1. Powertrain: engine, transmission, steering differential, planetary final drives, drive lines.
2. Suspension: roadarm assemblies, idler assemblies, torsion bar system, track adjusters.
3. Track & Sprocket assemblies
4. Hydraulic System: control valve, pumps, cylinders, hose assemblies, coolers
5. Attachments: decking blades, winch, choker arches, grapples, mulchers
6. Fabrications: ROPS, operator cab, radiator guard, fenders, hood, winch guard, air conditioner cover
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 31, Crescent Valley, B.C. V0G 1H0 Canada
Site Location: 1056 Playmor Rd, Crescent Valley, B.C. V0G 1H0
Phone: (250)359-5033/Fax: (250)359-5034
Toll Free: 1-800-562-5303
Information Request Form