12’ of reach, 140° swivel. This machine adds added versatility by allowing the operator to move the boom sideways to grab out of reach timber, maneuver it around obstacles, or to shift the weight of the machine when on soft/wet ground and steep slopes. This machine is more suited for steep slopes and felled wood then the conventional arch grapple.
• oil cooler for differential and transmission
• two stage air cleaner
• windshield wiper and washer
• fire extinguisher (2 x 5lb)
• horn and back-up alarm
• tool box and tools: track jacks, road arm lifter, slide hammer and pin punch
• operator/service manual and parts books